Each day for the coming three days, I’ll feature Christmas gifts you can get and give in a New York minute! Today we’re featuring the perfect last-minute gift for the wine-lover on your list.
I recently received my second wine shipment from The California Wine Club, after having convinced Jon Boring (son of founders Bruce and Pam) that cat owners spent a lot of time at home with their cats drinking copious amounts of wine. At least I do.
Do you have a wine snob (or wine drinker) on your list? If so, you still have time to gift them with monthly deliveries of California wines. The Premiere Club is only $49.45 and includes shipping and handling (anywhere in the US except Utah).
- Your recipient will receive 2 bottles of wine for as many months as you select (from 1 month onward).
- You can customize the gift to be 1 red and 1 white each mont or 2 bottles of the same white or red.
- Have wine delivered each month, or to make it last longer, every other month.
- Wine notes included with each delivery.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If your recipient doesn’t enjoy one of the wines they have received, they get a replacement bottle – no questions asked!
Read my first post for more details about the California Wine Club. You can send the recipient of your gift an ecard or print out a post card from their website letting them know all about your generous gift.
And don’t forget, you can receive a 10% discount through 1/31/12 by using the promo code ihavecat at checkout!