While I recently extolled the benefits of cats over their furless counterparts, I must admit the two do share a lot in common. Here’s a list of 10, I’m sure you can think of others to share with us.
Both cats and children…
1. Are impossible to stay mad at for long
2. Begrudge overzealous squeezes
3. Wake us up at obscene hours of the night
4. Get into things and places they shouldn’t
5. Favor boxes over expensive toys
8. Fight with their siblings
9. Have vile smelling poo
And the tenth way four and two-legged kids are the same…
Can you think of others? Share them with us!