Eye Candy

When I first saw these I had no idea what they were, but I knew I wanted them.

fashionable modern pet bed

No, they are not sweet confections…

or pots of eyeshadow…

It turns out they’re Sleepypod Crater Dots  and come in five vibrant colors providing a fashion-forward way for your kitties to nap. As an added bonus you don’t have to worry about a ratty cat bed to conceal when guests come over.

cat sleeping on modern cat bed

Crater Dots  They sell for $73.99 and can accommodate a special heating pad (for an additional $59.50). My cats really liked the heating pad!  They aren’t cheap, but if you care enough about having your cat’s bed match the style of your home – well, there’s no price for that. Right?

why do cats love boxes so much?

While Haddie and Petie fell in love with the Crater Dots, they’re very fickle. They are not loyal to one sleeping spot. Ever.

NOTE: While I receive the products I review free of charge, I am not compensated in any other way.

This entry was posted in Reviews and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Eye Candy

When my human saw the first photo, she thought they were eye shadows. Shows how silly she is. I mean, who in their right mind would wear THOSE colors on their lids? It’s not the 80s anymore. On the other hand, I think they are fine colors for cat beds. They look almost as comfy as the boxes.

• Ihavecat says:

Well your mommy must be VERY hip because the 80s are back…or so they say! That’s a good one! Eyeshadows!
      Yes, you guys do seem to like those boxes but they aren’t quite as nice for us humans and our friends to look at. sorry ’bout that!:)

2. Shade says:

Very pretty!!

• Ihavecat says:

I know! too bad my cats won’t actually sit in one spot consistently! would be a great way to contain the hair!

3. Kimberly says:

I would love these. So adorable. And, yep, they are spendy but at least I know what to get for Christmas (not that they realize that it’s Christmas).

K

4. joycicle says:

I too thought they were eye shadows.
    They are very pretty but nothing’s cuter than Petey’s expressions. And I laughed out loud at the kids in the box. So typical. Just goes to show you don’t need to spend that $ to make the kitties happy. Kipper taking the day off from research? :)

Haddie and Petie look so happy on their CraterDots (AND in the packaging, lol) and yes, they are so beautiful! ;)

6. Chris says:

Your pictures are hysterical and I’m sure the Crater Dot folks are pleased with the results of this particular test drive! The option of the heating pad is a wonderful idea for chilly floors or for senior kitties who need a little extra warmth.

p.s. getting anywhere with your decision about Haddie?

• Ihavecat says:

Hi Chris….umm..if i keep calling her a foster i can keep her right? she sat on my lap the other day…she has def mounted the full offensive!

7. mar arslanian says:

ooh! can i have one?? Birdie has become a spoiled girl and wants in on the action.

8. We’ve seen the crater dots before – they are cute but they seem like they wouldn’t be super comfy – like they aren’t too cushiony. But as I look at the cats sleeping on the hard floor, it kind of makes me think they might actually like it if they weren’t too cushiony. Are they squishy or firm – can you let us know?

• Ihavecat says:

They are def not squishy. Def on the firm side. the top part (colorful part) is attached by velcro so you can just toss it into the wash (I only just realized that…i’m over due for washing it!)>

9. How about that? We’d never heard of those Crater Dots but now we’ll have to ask for demand them!

10. AttieCattie says:

hmmm, i like the PINK one of course, but my mommeh says it would never go with our decor!

11. Those are SUPER cute! Love them.

12. I never heard of Crater Dots before. They look cool!

13. Crater dots look furry nice…we’ve never seen them before.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

• Ihavecat says:

They are eye candy! Thanks for visiting and posting! come again soon! Make sure to sign up for email updates if you don’t get them yet!

14. Sarah says:

Wow, sure fooled me. I thought they were eyeshadows. I love eye make up. Tamara thanks for sharing this site with me. Anything to do with cats, I love. My cats always like the cartons too. Don’t have any cats now. :(

15. OMC! These look so soft and snuggly, but they’re sooo expensive! Anyway, I bet they’re not available in the UK… I wonder if they do Mansize ones? :-)